Chicken and Peaches Salad
31 Aug 2013
Peaches are perfect right now. Make this salad with them!
* Gluten Free
* Dairy Free
* Paleo Approved
Another one of my fav fruit salads.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 0
* Baby Spinach or greens of your choice
* Peaches - cut into pieces
* Chicken -cut or torn into pieces- I used some that I made in a foil pack the night before spiced with rosemary, thyme, and a small bit of pepper.
* Thinly sliced Red Onion
* Toasted Cashews
* Olive oil
* Balsamic Vinegar
* Strawberry preserves
* Red pepper flakes
1. Create the dressing. Add a ratio of 2/3 olive oil to 1/3 balsamic. Add a small amount of strawberry preserves. Add a shake of red pepper flakes. Shake all in a jar or mix in a container. Set aside.
2. Add baby spinach, peaches, chicken, red onion, and toasted cashews to the bowl. Add dressing. Toss.
You can adjust the quantities to feed however many people you need to.