Salami and Watermelon Salad
10 Jul 2013
Summer can get hot and heavy feeling. Try this light and refreshing Salami and Watermelon salad.
* Gluten Free
* Dairy Free
* Paleo Approved
In am experimental mood(as usual), I whipped this up. It was so refreshing. The flavors really worked well together and even writing this post about it makes me want it again.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 0
* Baby Spinach or greens of your choice
* Chunks of Watermelon
* Salami, ripped or cut up into strips
* 1/4 Avacado or adjusted to your liking
* Olive oil
* Balsamic Vinegar
* Herbs de Province
1. Create the dressing. Add a ratio of 2/3 olive oil to 1/3 balsamic. Add a generous amount of herbs de provence. Shake all in a jar or mix in a container. Set aside.
2. Cut avacado into small pieces. Put into a bowl.
3. Add baby spinach, watermelon, salami and to the bowl. Toss
You can adjust the quantities to feed however many people you need to.